1. Who is able to play? – Anyone ages 7 to 50+ can play. Experienced to no experience can play.
2. Where will the tournament be held? The tournament will be held in Moberly Depot District (Downtown).
3. How are teams matched? Teams are matched by gender, age, height and experience of all four players are taken into consideration.
4. How many games will my team play? Teams will play at least 3 scheduled games. Gus Macker is a double elimination tournament with a consolation bracket.
5. Are they referees? Yes! A GusBuster maintains law & order between all players and calls fouls/violations as necessary.
6. Where can I stay? Click here for places to stay.
7. Interested in being a food vendor or volunteer? Email us at [email protected]
8. Learn more about Moberly here.
Thank you for your interest in becoming a vendor at Junk Junktion Vintage Market. We are seeking vendors selling vintage, antiques, furniture, handmade, repurposed, vintage inspired jewelry, clothing, gourmet foods; all vendors must be approved.
(This is not a Craft Fair. No third party sales.)
To apply, please email [email protected] . Include details about what items you sell and photos of your goods when returning.
Acceptance is judged by the items sold as well as the display of goods.